We rely on a standard HTML 5 video player to deliver our video. It should be compatible with most modern web browsers on both computers and mobile devices. In this section, you’ll find information about troubleshooting video and audio issues, and more.
Troubleshooting Bandwidth Issues
- Switch to a faster connection type such as from cellular to Wi-Fi.
- Pause playback for a movie and wait for more (or all) of it to download before you resume playing, it will play without stopping.
You can tell how much of a movie has downloaded by checking at the controller bar at the bottom of the player window. The bar fills in with gray, from left to right, as a movie downloads. Once the controller bar is completely filled in with gray, the movie has finished downloading.
Troubleshooting Audio Problems
If you can view a video but are unable to hear it, you can try these troubleshooting tips:
- You may need to adjust your computer’s volume.
- Please verify that your speakers are plugged in.
- You can try rebooting your computer, as it may be a driver or plugin related.
Troubleshooting Video Playback on an iOS Device
If you are getting strange playback issues when accessing our website from an iOS device, try these troubleshooting steps.
- Check that you are connected to a fast Internet connection.
- Check your Safari settings.
- Launch the Settings application.
- Under the Settings application tap on Safari.
- Make sure that Block All Cookies is set to OFF.
- Scroll to the Advanced section.
- If still having issues, tap the Clear History and Website Data option under Settings.
What Should I do if a Video Doesn’t Play?
Video errors can be caused by a number of factors, including network issues, server issues, or the file uploaded to the system. If you are experiencing any difficulty watching videos, here are a few steps to try resolving the issue:
- Confirm your internet connection is active
- Refresh your browser
- Close and reopen your browser
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache (help article here on how to do this)
- If you have a firewall, you can allow a particular HTTP header: Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
If you continue experiencing an issue, and the steps above do not resolve it, please email [email protected] and include the following information.
- The URL for the video that doesn’t work
- Your device type
- The Operating System if you are viewing on a computer
- Windows – go to Start Menu > Control Panel > Systems & Security > System
- Mac – click the Apple icon > About This Mac
- Web browser (and version) used
- A screenshot of the error if possible
Why Can’t I See All the Videos?
We’d like to get you access to classes quickly.
- Please make sure you are logged into your account.
- Visit a course that you want to enroll in.
- Click the ACCESS COURSE button to start a course.