We strive to keep membership plans simple and affordable. Here you’ll find information on what’s included in our plans as well as details about new features as they roll out.
ThinkTAP Learn is a subscription website; you must have a paid membership to access most areas of our catalog. We offer two ways to try out our training before signing up.
When you sign-up for a new plan, you are first-enrolled in a 7-day trial. If you take no action, the 7-Day Free Test Drive automatically converts to the membership plan you selected. You can cancel the Free Test Drive at any time from your Manage Membership page.
The trial is for new members only and can only be accessed a single time.
We offer a selection of free courses that you can watch without a paid membership. The selection of courses changes occasionally and there is no guarantee that a course will stay available in our free section.
You can access:
Do You Offer Refunds?
All of our memberships are contract-free. This means that you can cancel at any time and you will not be billed again in the future.
- Trial Memberships. If you cancel within 7-days of starting your trial, there will be no charge made to your credit card.
- Monthly Memberships. We will not charge your card next month. You will have full access to the site until the end of your current billing cycle.
- Annual Memberships. We will not charge your card for the next year. You will have full access to the site until the end of your current billing cycle.
How Often Is New Content Added to the Library?
Every month you can expect to see 5–10 classes added to the library on a regular basis. The exact number of classes will vary, but we strive to ensure that you have access to essential skills and new technology to help you grow professionally. The exact release schedule will also vary from week-to-week and month-to-month.
Checking Your Viewing History
If you’d like to see which classes you’ve taken or review your progress, just access the My Profile section.
- Make sure that you have Signed In to the ThinkTAP Learn website.
- From any course or catalog page click in the upper-right corner and choose My Profile.
- You’ll now see a list of all classes and certificates:
- Course titles (links are clickable)
- Enrollment date
- Status (e.g. 3 of 6 lessons)
- Certificate (clickable link, if available)
- Completion date
- Email notifications on course updates (uncheck to opt out)