In this section, you’ll find details about how to access classes, as well as what other features are available to signed in members.
Why are Most of the Videos Locked?
ThinkTAP Learn is a subscription website. We use the money gathered from subscriptions to pay our authors and to manage and run the infrastructure of the website. As such the vast majority of videos can only be viewed by a logged in member.
Here are your options to view courses.
- Please Sign In if you have a current membership.
- Please Sign Up if you need a membership plan.
- Watch our sample photo or video classes.
If you are logged in as a member, here are the steps needed to watch a course.
- Visit a course details page by selecting it from the catalog or search menu.
- Click the Watch Now button to enter the course.
- Once you are signed in, you will see the Overview page. Click on the lesson that includes the video you’d like to watch
- Once you click on the lesson, the video will load and should begin auto-playing within seconds.
How Do I Login to Watch Courses
Here is a short video overview on how to manage your user account and start a new class.
Can I Download Video from the Library?
We do not allow digital downloads at this time. We have found that this practice leads to rampant piracy and that would cause us to have to raise membership prices.
The videos in our library will work with slower internet connections. Pause playback for a movie and wait for more (or all) of it to download before you resume playing, it will play without stopping.
You can tell how much of a movie has downloaded by checking at the controller bar at the bottom of the player window. The bar fills in with gray, from left to right, as a movie downloads. Once the controller bar is completely filled in with gray, the movie has finished downloading.